Partis Wins EGR Corporate Services Supplier Award 2020
Last night, Partis was awarded the coveted Corporate Services Supplier Award at the industry's EGR B2B Awards, 2020.
For the first time, the ceremony took place entirely online in a 'virtual' format. Even on a remote basis, the EGR B2B Awards were attended by the biggest names in iGaming, recognising achievements from service provides across a range of disciplines.
Partis' win reflects the firm's significant achievements in the past year, including:
- Handling a surge in enquiries from companies seeking to navigate Covid-19's commercial impact
- Delivering significant value through C-Level connections, consulting expertise and corporate services
- Counting over 100 clients served in the fast-growing US gaming and betting market
- Securing major deals, such as Brazilian horseracing operator Suaposta’s majority sale to Betsson
- Facilitating high-value partnerships, including CBS Sports and William Hill in the US market
Founder & Managing Partner Rob Dowling said: "Partis has performed exceptionally in the past year, and is now without question the global leader in iGaming consulting and M&A advisory. We're delighted to be recognised in this way by the EGR Award judges. Congratulations to all the winners."
The firm's partner business Pentasia - part of The Conexus Group - also took home an award, winning Recruiter Of The Year.
To enquire about Partis' consulting and M&A services for the iGaming industry, Contact Us today.