Last night, Partis was awarded the coveted Corporate Services Supplier Award at the industry's EGR B2B Awards, 2020.
For the first time, the ceremony took place entirely online in a 'virtual' format. Even on a remote basis, the EGR B2B Awards were attended by the biggest names in iGaming, recognising achievements from service provides across a range of disciplines.
Partis' win reflects the firm's significant achievements in the past year, including:
- Handling a surge in enquiries from companies seeking to navigate Covid-19's commercial impact
- Delivering significant value through C-Level connections, consulting expertise and corporate services
- Counting over 100 clients served in the fast-growing US gaming and betting market
- Securing major deals, such as Brazilian horseracing operator Suaposta’s majority sale to Betsson
- Facilitating high-value partnerships, including CBS Sports and William Hill in the US market
Founder & Managing Partner Rob Dowling said: "Partis has performed exceptionally in the past year, and is now without question the global leader in iGaming consulting and M&A advisory. We're delighted to be recognised in this way by the EGR Award judges. Congratulations to all the winners."
To enquire about Partis' consulting and M&A services for the iGaming industry, Contact Us today.